pmsl

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Love Poem.

What use the limpid pools.
Flowers and sickening love birds,
No,
Sycophantic rubbish!

More like…..

My soul is a dark and despicable thing this night.

I look into her eyes,
And she rips the still beating heart out of my chest,
With an almost careless disregarded smile,
More addictive then crack cocaine,
That illuminates the universe,
She tosses it to one side.

I descend into a pitch black pit of self loathing,
And self recrimination,
Never to be able to concentrate ever again.

Wishing only for another oh so brief moment.
To see that smile again,
To bathe in it’s beauty and light.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob7534 said...

Wow! Very dark poem, but I love the imagery.

20 July, 2006 13:47  
Blogger meekon5 said...

Thats me in the dark corner, the twisted obbsessive one :-)

20 July, 2006 13:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home